dumbarse
Friday, May 26, 2006
da feeling inside reali kills me! i cant express neither can i keep it inside any longer! HELPLESS !
FCUK IT!
posted by kellyn at
12:31:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
one of da email tat i love.Four friends, who hadn'...
jiaqing thanks for da present! i like it =))well n...
replies to taggies :EZBOY - thank you! u take care...
replies to taggies :MIAO - i guess i reali would h...
IM DISAPPOINTED !!! i got C5 for physics which i w...
FRIDAYit was vesek day as well as stanley's birthd...
FINALLY ! FINALLY DA DAY HAS ARRIVED! I HAVE FINAL...
I LOVE CHANGING SONGS BUT I DUN BLOG. haa! im jus ...
i hab loads to blog but each time when i start typ...
bloggin during midnite. haa! i had afternoon nap s...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home