dumbarse
Friday, May 26, 2006
SONG :
when i fall in love
when i fall in love, it would be foreva. lalala ~
i hope to sing it wid joy one day =))
posted by kellyn at
7:30:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
da feeling inside reali kills me! i cant express n...
one of da email tat i love.Four friends, who hadn'...
jiaqing thanks for da present! i like it =))well n...
replies to taggies :EZBOY - thank you! u take care...
replies to taggies :MIAO - i guess i reali would h...
IM DISAPPOINTED !!! i got C5 for physics which i w...
FRIDAYit was vesek day as well as stanley's birthd...
FINALLY ! FINALLY DA DAY HAS ARRIVED! I HAVE FINAL...
I LOVE CHANGING SONGS BUT I DUN BLOG. haa! im jus ...
i hab loads to blog but each time when i start typ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home